When it comes to persuading top talent to view your job openings, it helps to promote a strong employer brand. Companies that use video interviewing solutions outperform their peers in retaining first-year hires and in the performance of new hires. According to Aberdeen research, companies using video are performing better than or equal to best-in-class companies.
Montage simplifies and strengthens your ability to present your employer brand positively across the entire hiring process. At the same time, you’re able to connect with top talent more efficiently … all while reducing your overall costs. Our applications promote your employer brand in many ways. Listen to a recent webcast we hosted with The Walt Disney Studios to learn more.
4 Reasons Video Interviewing is Good for Your Employer Brand
- Perception Matters
- Provide a Boost
- Value-Add Impact on Image
- Capture Your Real “A” Candidates
- Create a corporate welcome video to greet all job candidates with a consistent, authentic message.
- Introduce each job opening with a welcome video. This video can come from the hiring manager, recruiter, someone currently performing the job, or even a client.
- Configure the Montage communications so job candidates are invited into the process exactly as you would like.
- Overall, using Montage View for on-demand video interviewing introduces candidates to a user-friendly platform for recording video answers to your job-specific questions. Our ease of use reflects well on you.
- As candidates enter our application for their live interview, they can be greeted by your corporate video.
- Engage candidates through well-run high-quality interviews involving all the right people and decision makers.
- Move quickly in the process. Montage Interview lets you proceed quickly, giving candidates the best possible interview experience.
- Overall, using Montage Interview to conduct your interview either one-on-one or panel style demonstrates that you are a company embracing emerging technology and ready to engage your job candidates in a high-tech yet high-touch way.
In the war for great people, talent attraction is the first step. Video interviewing solutions offered by Montage help you differentiate your brand and stand out from your competitors.
|Hear from a group of Montage clients who participated in a panel discussion at HCI's Strategic Talent Acquisition conference. They discuss the importance of candidate experience and its impact on employer brand.